SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2010-08 > 1281809361

From: Ian Phillips <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Beaton's on Mull
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 19:09:21 +0100

Hi Elizabeth and all,

Yes indeed there is a current webmaster for the site. I am the webmaster and
have been for the past 14 years.

The database does show the date of marriage, spouse and children where known
so there is no need to expand the site or use another program. The fact that
there are three generations of Beaton that at present don't connect means
that up until now no one has indicated the connections. If you would kindly
provide details of which Beatons you are referring too I would be more than
happy to connect them up.

I am more than happy to add additional information, connect, break incorrect
links, etc, etc but have to be guided by your good selves. For your
information there are details of 46700 individuals in the database. Some of
these will be duplicates but can only be removed when information is
provided to say that there is in fact a duplication.

As ever, thanks to the many who have over the years supplied the
information.

Ian

webmaster www.mullgenealogy.co.uk