SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2009-12 > 1261955318

From: Helen Danes <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Christmas Greetings
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 23:08:38 +0000

Happy New Year Ian. We had a nice sunny Christmas here in NZ and about 30 family members around for the occasion. Don't think the list will ever grind to a halt as I heard from a relative in England, a nice young man who shares my Curry ancestry. He found my name on your site and has got quite a lot of information as well. My gggrandmother was Margaret Curry and her sister Ann who married John McDonald in Salen is his connection. He is descended from Ann Curry and John McDonald's daughter Emmy (Amelia) who married Hector McLean, and they ended up in Greenock. I'll check to see whether he uses this website, and if he does he will see this message and identify himself. It was great for you to have your family with you for your first Christmas in tobermory, Helen Reardon (Danes)