Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2009-12 > 1261652295

From: Janice Peasnell <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Christmas Greetings
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 21:58:15 +1100

Hello Ian and other Listers,

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

I have been very lazy this year Ian, but I intend to get back into it next

We have seen all the snow on the TV here. I hope you enjoy a white (But no
TO white) Christmas. A real Aussie dream event! We are having rain in
Melbourne which I must admit has been prayed for.

Kind regards to all

Jan Peasnell/Melbourne/Oz

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Ian Phillips