SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2009-05 > 1243511512

From: Ian Phillips <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] SCT-ISLEOFMULL Digest, Vol 4, Issue 124
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:51:52 +0100

Hi Julie,

Looking the map of known burial grounds
(http://www.mullgenealogy.co.uk/burial_new.htm) the nearest to
Glengorm are :-.

u Mingary (Laorin Bay) (No identifiable remains.) NM 426 568
v Lephin (No identifiable remains. Possible burial ground.) NM 445 571

These however I would suggest pre-date Glengorm Castle / Estate which
would make :-

A Tobermory (Old burial ground) NM 501 553

the favourite.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your visit.

Ian