SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2008-12 > 1230403114

From: "Jacqueline Archibald" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Christmas and New Years
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:38:34 -0400

Can you give me any names of the McLeods or years to go by?
I have a John McLeod and Mary McLaughlan in Soren of Myshinish had a lawful
daughter Christian baptised 28 Sept 1766.

Also a Donald McLeod and Ann Campbell in Tobermorie had their lawful
daughter Isobel baptised 5 Jan. 1767.

Do you want all the McLeods or just certain names?
Jacqueline