SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2008-11 > 1227790495

From: Sheena Allan <>
Subject: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] McCormick
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 13:54:55 +0100 (CET)

I am still trying to trace my father' s uncles John And Joseph Neil McCormick, also his aunt Elizabeth.

I'm not to sure about dates but I think Elizabeth was born in 1871, John in 2/1/1872 and Joseph about 1875-76.

There parents were Lachlan and Elizabeth McCormick, Lachlan was a quarryman and I think laterly they lived at Tormore.

I have no info on Elizabeth, I may have Joseph in Glasgow at the 1901 census living as a boarder at 188 Holm Street, Blythswood. The last trace I have of John is signing his mother's death cerificate 28/6/1915 at Bunessan.

I would be really grateful for any information.

Sheena Allan

This thread: