SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2008-08 > 1217773103

From: "Elaine Robinson" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Letter May 19 1800
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:18:23 -0400

Thanks Ian.
I wonder what his very late salary was for. I suppose everyone in
those days were more obliged to attend church, although the phrase
"attend sermon" seems to indicate he was taking part in some way. Does
anyone have any ideas? Could he have been an assistant of some kind?
I'm sure these questions will some day be answered when the papers at
Inverary are available.
Elaine
Georgetown Ontario
Looking for McKinnons in Ontario