SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2007-08 > 1188393372

From: "Elaine Robinson" <>
Subject: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] McPhail/McKinnon
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:16:12 -0400

Hi
While on the subject of McPhails and McKinnons, I am trying to find the name of the McKinnon husband of Barbara McKinnon who, in 1841 is in Lephein with Lachlan McKinnon 11 and Margaret McKinnon 8 and in 1851 is a visitor with Alexander and Ann McPhail in Lephein. ..no sign of the children. In 1861 she is alone in Lephein and the census says she is in a private house. At this time the McPhails are in another house in Lephein and this census has Alex McPhail and Barbara McKinnon both born on Morvern. I am supposing she was a McPhail. I can't find her in 1871. I am not related to this McKinnon but it is just part of my on going search for Mull McKinnons.
Thanks

Elaine Robinson
Georgetown Ontario
Looking for McKinnons in Ontario and Mull

This thread: