SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2007-07 > 1185373934

From: "jean whimp" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Mullgenealogy Update
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:02:14 +0930

Hi Tricia,
I can't find the name in Charles Macleans book but I have found the two
places on either side of it in the census so arguably it is close to them.
It is late at night so I'll just give you the grid and you can look it up in
your atlas.
Strath is 574.246
Cugymony choull should lie between these two Strath and Dornacullen
Dornacullen is 565.292
Torbrek is 560.294
Jean whimp