SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2007-07 > 1185175266

From: Elizabeth McMillan <>
Subject: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] McMillan/McIntyre/McCormick
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:21:06 -1100

Good evening Ian

Having all those OPR records on the list will be great. As you know,
I have been searching for my McMillan/McIntyre/McCormick family and
ony wish that one day there will be a message on the list from
someone else who is connected to my family and is searching for them
too.

Congratulations on the impending birth of your grandchild.

I have been watching the list - and also noting its quiet nature -
and perhaps it is holidays in North America. In Samoa, the country
is gearing up to the South Pacific Games that commence here on the 25
August. I have spent the weekend looking at the lava fields on the
'Big Island' - Savai'i. The lava flows were in 1906-11. Have seen
the floods being experienced in England on BBC.

Glad to hear that all is OK for you. Your son Neil needs to take
some of that water in England back to Australia where many water
catchment areas on the E. Coast are still in drought conditions!

Regards
Libby McMillan

This thread: