SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2007-07 > 1185093828

From: Ian Phillips <>
Subject: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Mullgenealogy Update
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:43:48 +0100

Hi All,

At long last another update. Lost track on how many extra records I've
added but a good number in thousands. Still working though the
transcribed OPR records. Not sure when I will have all the OPR records
added/merged but could be into next year. Then to identify the
duplicates and remove them.

Think I've cleared the queries/questions from the Clan Maclean
Gathering. Great event. Looking forward to the next one in 2012.

All very quite on the list. Is it the holiday season or has everyone
completed their family trees?

On a personal note, for those who follow Phillips family matters, I
pleased to report all being well that there will be an addition to the
clan next January. Jon and Hazel are expecting at the end of January so
it should be granddad Ian from then. I the mean time I'm enjoying having
my younger son Neil over from Sydney for a holiday. What a welcome with
all the rain and flooding that we have. Fortunately I'm well above river
levels so not affected.

Take care,

Ian

webmaster www.mullgenealogy.co.uk