SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2007-03 > 1173405305

From: "frank mcgonigal" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 20:55:05 -0500

Tricia

Born Caithness ?
A bit of trivia...In the 1861 census of Halkirk Caithness,the Dundee Poet ?
William Gonagalls mother and father Charles McGonagall and Margaret
Maxwell,were living there.
They returned to Dundee where Charles died in 1865.
The North Highland Archive didn't know this,but have now added it to their
Archive.

I did a small family tree project to find out if there was any connection to
my McGonigals,so far none,in Scotland anyway !.

Frank McGonigal Ont.Canada