SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2007-03 > 1173378817

From: "frank mcgonigal" <>
Subject: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:33:37 -0500

Hi
Tonight at 8.00 pm in the Toronto area,not sure about the rest, the film "I Know Where I'm Going" will be on Ch. 48. R1
Many scenes were filmed on Mull.

I know most of you know this already but thought I'd mention it again for any newbies.
This Web Site gives background info on the film.

http://www.scotlandthemovie.com/movies/fknow.html

~~~~~~
I Know Where I'm Going (1945)
The film crew made their base at the House of Carsaig on Mull and the nearby
jetty appears in the film. Both Duart Castle and Torosay Castle also
feature. The Western Isles Hotel in Tobermory has memorabilia of the film
which also shot there, while the Corryvreckan whirlpool has an important
role in the plot. The star was Wendy Hiller and the huge cast list included
Petula Clark, and Scots John Laurie and Finlay Currie.

Frank McGonigal Ont.Canada

This thread: