SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2006-11 > 1164747113

From: "gerry" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] my campbell, Fletcher, Mclean Mull family tree
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 07:56:05 +1100

Hi
Thank you for your kind offer.It would be great if you could check out Lovat
cemetery for Hectors second wife Susan kennedy .He and his daughter sarah
share a tombstone there.Susan was 25 years younger than Hector who died
in1895 at the age of 90.His son my ggrandfather also died at 90.
I am down to three options re my Catherine Fletchers parents a John and
Isabel Fletcher ,a Donald and Marion Stewart and a Donald and Marion
McPhail. The Stewarts look the most likely because they are closest to her
birth date.

regards Gerry