SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2006-11 > 1164320434

From: Anne Stevens <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Maclean's of Pennycross
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:28:05 -0500

Jean wrote:
> Ihave the details of the family tree if they are of interest since my GT GT
>Grandmother Mary Maclean of Bunessan(wife of Lachlan ban Maclean) was the
sister of Alicia Maclean who married their cousin Major Archibald Maclean

Hello Jean:
Yes I would be interested in the family of the MacLeans of Pennycross
House. I would like to look it over to see who these MacLeans
married ca. 1700's and 1800's. I know the MacLeans, Beatons and
Mac/McGillivrays intermarried but am not sure with which lines.

I really hadn't gotten around to that yet, but I can hold it on my
computer until I have time after Christmas.

Thanks very much for the offer. I can receive an attachment now
since I have (for me) a new computer with lots of memory. My son is
a software analyst so has to update his computers regularly. He
often passes on his old (like 5 years) computer to me, thank
goodness, at least until his son goes to University.

Kind regards
Anne

--
Anne (Walwin) Stevens
Newmarket,Ont.Can.

Web Site for The Seven Beaton Sisters from Mull, Scotland
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=7beatonsisters