SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2006-09 > 1158204816

From: "Malcolm Black" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] McCormack/McKinnon/McKechnie
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:33:36 -0400

Sandy,

There were no Joe’s in our family but there were and still are other Blacks
in the Priceville area. I recently met a Malcolm Black who is living one or
two roads north of the Durham road and his father Charles is also still
living and farming their original homestead. But they are not from Mull.
They seem to be connected with McDonalds from a more northern island than
Mull. Maybe Joe is one of them?

Malcolm