SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2006-09 > 1158117266

From: "Malcolm Black" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] McCormack/McKinnon/McKechnie
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:14:26 -0400

Good Evening,

You mentioned the Beaton sisters who settled on the Durham Road in pioneer
times. My Great Grandfather Archibald Black settled on the north side of the
Durham Road where the Bunnessan School is located. He had a sister Effie
(Euphemia, b1813) who married a Beaton and had two children Duncan and
Flora. It is most likely that she married Beaton on Iona or Mull. Beaton
died and she married Archie Sinclair with whom she begat Dan and Neil.

Does any of this ring any bells for anyone?

Malcolm Black