SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2006-05 > 1148991355

From: "Doreen Hornsby" <>
Subject: McInnes
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:15:55 +0100

This is another one.
Doreen

Donald McInnes B abt 1751 m Mary Stewart (d of Alexander Stewart) 1773 Kilninian and Kilmore

1) Archibald McInnes b abt 1780 d 1862 Little Colonsay Mull wife unknown so far

i) Mary b 1820 I believe married John Stewart 1845 *

ii) Duncan b 1822 m Flora Mckinnon 1853 (d of John McKinnon and Mary McKellar) ** died off Gometra in fishing accident 1874. Flora d 1920 Larbert Stirling

a) Lachlan b Little Colonsay d 1874 Gometra fishing accident

b) Archibald b 1856 Little Colonsay m Betsy McDonald (Alan McDonald & Mary McKinnon) 1883 Glasgow
i) Duncan b Tobermory 1884
ii) John b Salen 1885
iii) Alexander b 1890 d 1891 Salen

c) John b 1858 Little Colonsay m Sarah McDonald Glasgow 1903 (d of Neil McDonald and Ann McLucas)
John died 1942 Salen Mull Sarah died 1950 Salen Mull

d) Alexander b 1860

e) Mary b 1862

f) Flora b 1864

g) Donald b 1866

h) Anne b 1869 m John Anderson Glasgow 1894. John Anderson died Larbert 1918

i) Angus 1872

iii) Lachlan 1824

iv) Nancy 1834

* Could I please have census details of the Stewart family living in Dervaig 1851 onwards

** I wonder if Flora is actually the sister of Mary McKinnon who married Allan McDonald. Her death certificate states McKellar but her age would fit with her being the daughter of John McKinnon and Mary McKellaich.

This thread: