SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2006-04 > 1145547271

From: "Peggy Quinney" <>
Subject: Re: [Mull] McGillivray - at Carsaig 1841
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:35:34 -0600

Thanks Sandy. Actually my McGillivrays came from Mull to King Twp, York
County, Canada and then moved to Saugeen Twp, Bruce Co in 1850s when land
became available there.

Our family interest in your area near Durham is, however, linked to one of
the Beaton families from Mull who settled there. They are buried in Pioneer
Cemetery, Priceville, ON.

Peggy