SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2006-04 > 1144098716

From: "Janet" <>
Subject: Re: Fw: [Mull] Campbel McKinnon McInnis Innes
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 22:11:56 +0100

Hi Ida,

As I mentioned earlier, Ian has been the source of my information, so I assume you don't need any more from me. However, I doubt that the Campbell/Rowat connection is recorded..
The Rowat/Rowatts who married my Gt Grandmother lived on Mull.
There is a strong presence of them in Cumbernauld. Despite that my grandmother's siblings were all born in Mull, my grandmother was born, Camlachie; younger siblings also born Mull so it suggests a momentary confinement perhaps. My grandmother Elizabeth Margaret Rowat married Walter Munn Chester, his third marriage in Mull..
Can you see from the spreadsheet or from what I have said here what information might be of interest to Mull? I rather thought none of it as my grandmother was born and married out of Mull.

Janet