SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2005-12 > 1133559063

From: Ida & Merle King <>
Subject: Re: [Mull] McEacherns of Torran, Iochdarach
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:31:03 -0700

Hi Donald

Sorry I have no ties to this family but in the IGI Archibald married
Christina McEachern May 22 1826 Kilfinchen 7506228, 36. If you have
access to the original film maybe their parents will be listed.
Children registered Donald Nov. 8 1826, Archibald Jul. 28 1829,
Catherine Jul. 28 1829, Mary Feb. 10 1832 and Hector Sept. 12 1833.

Might I ask who did your Donald marry? Did they remain on Mull or
emigrate somewhere.

later
Ida

Donald wrote:

> Can any body help ? Looking for any information on the family below:
>
> 1841 Census Kilfinichen & Kilvickeon. Locality - Torran
> Archibald McEachern - 40
> Christian McEachern - 35
> Donald McEachern - 15
> Catherine McEachern - 13
> Mary McEachern - 8
> Hector McEachern - 6
> Allan McEachern2
>
> Donald was my GG/Grandfather, according to his marriage cert Christians maiden name was also McEachern. Any info on his parents or anyone who maybe related to his siblings would be most appreciated. Many Thanks, Donald.

> last 12 months. Largest online collection in the world. Learn more: http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

This thread: