SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2005-11 > 1132869094

From: "Robert Darlington" <>
Subject: Re: [Mull] Re religion
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:51:34 -0800

This is an interesting area concerning our ancestors. At least in a few
cases I believe that those who came to Canada responded to whatever
religious authority was available to them. If an Anglican priest was the
only one who could marry them then that was their religion at least for that
day and perhaps later.