Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2000-01 > 0949286388

From: "Jean Whimp" <>
Subject: Re: Neil Beaton
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:09:48 +1030

Kelvin I have just found another possible for Donald,(going by the name of
Bunessan entry 22 1851 census
McDonald John 40 Blacksmith born Scoor
Margret 35 wife Lochaweside
Hugh 14 son "
Cirsty 6dau bornBunessan
Rory 4son do
Peter 2 son do
Alexander 1 son born Bunessan
Hector 13 Apprentice born Tyree
Beaton Duncan 20 apprentice born Uisken
MacGilvray Marion 19 maid born Torrans
MacRae Cathrine 70 widow pauper born Bunessan

This looks like a more likely one because of the apprentice role (and he is
later a blacksmith) . I understand that Donald and duncan might be used
interchangeably . Jean