SCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > SCROOTS > 1999-03 > 0922943606

From: Julianna Martin <>
Subject: Re: Pawarta
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 23:13:26 -0600

My grandmother Mary Suson Hunt, b:03-20-1854 m; Lawson Taylor Holmes Randolph
Co. AL in 1869. They had 10 children. One born in Beaverton, AL, Eight in Crews,
AL . One in Hornsby, TN and one in Belzoni, MS. Mary Suson worked in the post
office at Tracy, AL. Her father Francis M Hunt delivered the mail. Her mother
was Emily Hooten. Mary Suson's sisters: Sarah(Hunt) Cockrell & Julia Ann (Hunt)
Bean & Martha . Brothers: Enoch "Bud" & Wm. "Billy". G-grandparents Lawson &
Mary Susan wre buried in Marion, Co. AL - MT Olive Cemetery