SCHRADER-L Archives

Archiver > SCHRADER > 2011-12 > 1325045641

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SCHRADER] Schrader Family, from Germany, to Illinois,to Kentucky.
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 04:14:01 -0000

Author: tenneyhj
Surnames: Schrader
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.schrader/334.5/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Are you still looking? Henry would be my great-great grandfather. Peter was his father, born in Bavaria. Henry had Herbert William Schrader in 1899, who was my great grandfather. (Louis is his older brother.) Herbert had three boys: John, Robert and Gene. Gene was my grandfather. I knew Herbert as a child, and we have some of his things.

Peter's wife was Dorothy Schrader, also born in Bavaria. That's as far back as I've gotten on the Schrader side of my family.

Important Note: