SCHAUB-L Archives

Archiver > SCHAUB > 2011-07 > 1311926131

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SCHAUB] Info on William C. Schaub family
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 07:55:31 -0000

Author: ficta12
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.schaub/7.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Are you a Niernberg/Nuerrenberg or a Schaub descendant? I'm both, through William (Wendelin) Niernberg/Nurnberg/Nuerrenberg, who had two daughters by one Schaub daughter and then four sons and three more daughters by a younger Schaub daughter. I'm in Germany right now, hoping to find Schaub's forebears.

Important Note: