SCHAUB-L Archives

Archiver > SCHAUB > 2011-07 > 1310992429

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SCHAUB] Xaver, Casimir and Richard Schaub from Grafenhausen,Baden in Germany
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:33:49 -0000

Author: ljryan816
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.schaub/306.3.1.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am in the line of Francis Xavier (Frank) Schaub who moved to De Smet, SD and raised his family there. My grandmother was his daughter Luella Mae.

If you would like to contact me via e-mail we can see if I have any photos or additional information that relate to your branch. My e-mail is

Linda Ryan

Important Note: