SCHAUB-L Archives

Archiver > SCHAUB > 2011-07 > 1310941099

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SCHAUB] Xaver, Casimir and Richard Schaub from Grafenhausen,Baden in Germany
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:18:19 -0000

Author: bisbee65
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.schaub/306.3.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I would be happy to corres. with you. My husband's Schaub's
connect to the names your mentioned. That is far back as
we go on that line. His GGG Grandfather came to US and
settled in upstate NY. Madison County......Oneida and
Durhamville towns.
We live in Arizona.
My e-mail is
Thanks for your response. June Schaub