SCHALL-L Archives

Archiver > SCHALL > 2010-04 > 1272092641

From: ,
Subject: [SCHALL] info on Charles Foss Schall
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:27:23 -0000

Author: julieannwestgategrant
Surnames: Schall
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.schall/217/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am the granddaughter of Charles Foss Schall who at 3 days of age was adopted by E. Westgate and Louisa May Cowell. His name was changed at the time of adoption to Frank Cowell Westgate. I feel lost and would like to find my real family tree and not the one that I've been given by adoption for 49 years. Could someone of the Schall family line help me. My sister and brother and I would be eternally greatful!!

Important Note: