SAYLOR-L Archives

Archiver > SAYLOR > 2007-12 > 1198841389

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SAYLOR] Saylor Family of Harlan Co.
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:29:49 -0000

Author: locketheart
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.saylor/809.1.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm sorry but I have to admit that I am remiss in not having her listed as one of there children. It doesn't mean anything, except that when I was first doing this, I use to not add all they siblings. I have since learned better and I have went back to add quite a bit, but this one got by me. Sorry.

Important Note: