SAYLOR-L Archives

Archiver > SAYLOR > 2005-08 > 1123515198

From: Richard Handke <>
Subject: Re: [Saylor] Susanna Saylor Hanson 1837 - 1915
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:33:18 -0700 (PDT)

We have several John Saylors but no George as far as I have searched.
John b. 1791 Harrisburg PA d. 1867 North Hector NY married to Deborah Hanley son of Henry Saylor and Catharine Siegl
John (Jr)b. 1826 d. 25 Feb 1882 in Michigan I believe Married Susan Potts
Just found George Michael b. 1752 d. 1835 died in Listie PA ,buried in the Saylor Plot on farm . His wife was Elizabeth Behraught, father Henry Jacob Saylor mother's maiden name LaRoche from Lyon France.
Henry Jacob had 4 sons and 3 more questionable
Henry and Catherine had 6 children
John and Deborah had 14
I have the names of the children if you want them. It sounds like the right lineage
Nancy Handke

wrote:
Dear possible relative:

Just curious if the names John Saylor or George Michael Sayler sound
familiar. They both were born in PA.

John's son Joseph, was my great, great grandfather. I don't have the
information handy, but we just might have something here.

Michael B. Wright
Seattle WA 98199

last 12 months. Largest online collection in the world. Learn more: http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

This thread: