RootsWeb-Help-L Archives

Archiver > RootsWeb-Help > 2009-02 > 1234123881

From: Judy Florian <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTSWEB-HELP] FTP
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 15:11:21 -0500

I don't know Firefox ftp, but the address to ftp (upload) to the "www"
type account is:

ftp://users.rootsweb.com/public_html
(you don't use the regular http: URLs for rootsweb)

User ID= account.... so put in your account name, msnrcdar

Then put in your Password wherever it asks for it. (don't tell us what it is)

If you still can't get it to 'go', write back to the List. Someone will help.

Judy