RootsWeb-Help-L Archives

Archiver > RootsWeb-Help > 2008-03 > 1206884298

From: John Slaughter <>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 06:38:18 -0700

The interface has changed "a bit?" The only thing that is the same is
the header. The "help desk" is nothing more than pages and pages of
FAQs. It's almost impossible to find what you want. One of the best
features of the old page was the notice of known problems and estimates
of repair time. All just more examples of the lack of concern for people
needing help.

This is just what all corporate entities do. Make it difficult or
impossible to find how to actually contact someone. Make a person spend
hours reading useless FAQs. It is all intended to make the person give
up and go away.

In loving memory of our son, Brennan. 11/10/88-5/31/01.

Massachusetts Vital Records Project Administrator -
USGenWeb County Coordinator Essex County, MA -
USGenWeb Town Coordinator Ipswich, Essex, MA -

This thread: