RYLAND-L Archives

Archiver > RYLAND > 2003-11 > 1069735162

Subject: [RYLAND] Re: Ryland - Coleman lineage
Date: 24 Nov 2003 21:39:22 -0700

Surnames: Ryland, Bagby
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/XSEBAEB/315.1.1.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Yes, you are exactly correct. I had Josiah on my mind and typed that in lieu of Joseph.

Priscilla Courtney Bagby was the daughter of John Christopher Bagby, a.k.a. John Bagby of Bunker HIl. A photo and information about him may be viewed on this page:
http://www.bagby.org/r1g4p4.htm

Further info about Priscilla Courtney Bagby [Ryland], including a photo of Joseph Ryland and Marlboro/Marlborough, may be viewed on this page:
http://www.bagby.org/r1g5p6.htm

Sherri
http://www.bagby.org

This thread: