RYLAND-L Archives

Archiver > RYLAND > 2003-11 > 1069426047

Subject: [RYLAND] Re: Ryland - Coleman lineage
Date: 21 Nov 2003 07:48:12 -0700

Surnames: Ryland
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Thanks. I, too, had five Josiah's, none of whom matched the marriage date you gave and none of whom was married to Sarah C.

I would be interested in knowing more about your Bagby line. I am related there as well through marriage with Rylands, Fleets, Semples, etc.

Also, I am related to a Frances Coleman who was married to Robert Tucker in 1727, probably in Lunenburg Co., VA. Do you know anything about her?

This thread: