RUTLEDGE-L Archives

Archiver > RUTLEDGE > 2002-12 > 1040088455

From: "Mary A.Hutchins" <>
Subject: [RUTLEDGE] re: ancestry.com
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:34:30 -0500

Hey gang! If you live near a library that has genealogy research material and computers, check to see if they subscribe to Ancestry. Our state library which has a fairly large genealogical section (whole 2nd floor), Michigan to be exact, subscribes. You can access it for research there. Unfortunately, I can't access it from my computer yet. They're working on it and some of the records online there are only accessible if you have a valid Michigan drivers licence or state ID. Have fun and Merry Christmas. Mary in Michigan
Still looking for the elusive parents of John B. Rutledge from Ohio and possibly born in PA in 1801. His son HIram R., his son Wm.Henry Harrison R., his daughter Laura R., my father Harry A. Scherer 1905-1979.

This thread: