RUTLEDGE-L Archives

Archiver > RUTLEDGE > 2000-08 > 0965401329

Subject: Re: [RUTLEDGE] email NGI
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:02:09 -0600

Hi Marie & All,

Another ploy to regain list member e-addresses: Request a *LOG-IN"
by all members. (This can be an aggravation to some members.)
Or request that all Log-In e-mail be sent to an individual.
Those desiring to be excluded will not reply in either case.

Fred HAURY

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

This thread: