RUTAN-L Archives

Archiver > RUTAN > 2004-09 > 1094652568

Subject: Re: [RUTAN] Peter Rutan m. Polly Hatt
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:09:28 -0400

In answer to your query regarding Peter Retan in 1840 and prior census
records -

1840 - Covert, Seneca Co., NY:
Peter Retin with 2 males 10-15, 1 male 60-70, 1 female 40-50

1830 - Southport, Tioga Co., NY
Peter Retan with 2 males under 5, 2 males 10-15, 1 male 50-60, 1 female
5-10, 1 female 15-20 and 1 female 30-40

1820 - Romulus, Seneca Co., NY:
Peter Rattan with 2 males to 10, 1 male 26-45, 3 females to 10, 2 females
10-14, 1 female 26-45

1810 - Romulus, Seneca Co., NY:
Peter Retan 1 male 10-15, 1 male 26-44, 3 females to 9, 1 female 10-15, 1
female 16-25

BJ in FL

On 6 Sep 2004 16:34:47 -0600 writes:

> Surnames: Rutan, Retan, Potes, Sayers, Conover, Schouten
> Classification: Query
>
> Message Board URL:
>
> http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/SaEBAIB/231
>
> Message Board Post:
>
> Hello,
> I am wondering if anyone has located the above mentioned Peter
> Rutan in the 1840 and prior census'. I have him in Ovid, Seneca Co.,
> N.Y. in 1850. I also have not located him after 1850 census although
> most (if not all) of his children relocated to Lenawee Co., Mi.
> after 1850. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Have a great day,
> Scott

Get your name as your email address.