RUS-SARATOV-GALKA-L Archives

Archiver > RUS-SARATOV-GALKA > 2009-11 > 1257296783

Subject: Re: [RUS-SARATOV-GALKA] Galka researchers
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:06:26 -0600

For you other lurkers out there that have not come forward, and you have
questions about your ancestors, I have the answers to who Gustavo's great-
grandfathers parents are in the Galka database.

ALWAYS ask, you might be surprised what information people have
available.

I will be supplyinbg Gustavo with family group sheets back to the first
Schimpf that came to Galka.

Gary Martens
Galka VC