RUFF-L Archives

Archiver > RUFF > 2009-08 > 1249141263

From: ,
Subject: Re: [RUFF] Peter Jacob Ruff/Jacob Peter Ruff 1886
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 15:41:03 -0000

Author: carolannbell1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ruff/598.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello there
I have just obtained a birth certificate for my Mum, whose parents died when she was very young, and I found out that her Dad was Jacob Peter Ruff and he worked as a fitter's mate in a local soap factory in West Ham London. He was married to a Rosina Josephine Ruff (nee Hebert).

My maiden name was Plackett and my Mum was Lily Doris. I only knew of her brother Bill.
It would be nice, if we are related, to get in touch.

Please let me know if I can be of any help.
I have only just started my research though.
Kind regards
Carol

Important Note: