RUDDLESFORT-L Archives

Archiver > RUDDLESFORT > 2000-05 > 0957754788

From: <>
Subject: Welcome new member
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 22:59:48 EDT

Greetings to all:
Please make welcome the following new member to the Ruddell & Martin
Stations Historical Association Family:
Betty Williamson, who hails from Aleppo, PA. She list herself as a friend
of the Forts. She is much interested in the history and plans to attend
Reunion 2000 on June 24, 2000. Her Email:
She list on her application the following information:
Descendancy: I am researching Christina Six Munger. Married Charles Munger.
Their son married Simon Girty's daughter. I am also researching Chief Logan
who I believe captured her from Greene County, PA farm on Dunkard Creek near
Monongahelia River, 1774. If anyone can help her in her research please do
so.
Please give her a big Ramsha Welcome at her Email address:

Don Lee

This thread: