ROYSDON-L Archives

Archiver > ROYSDON > 2008-01 > 1200365944

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ROYSDON] grandmother
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 02:59:04 -0000

Author: DonaldRDunn
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.roysdon/34.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello Doodle 3721
Nice to hear from you. I do not have much on Willie just that it looks like he married a girl named Anna B. last name unknown and they moved to Hamilton Co.,Ohio she was born about 1911 in Kentucky and Willie was born in 1904. I have never tried to find much out about him before. We have some very knowledgeable folks on the web site and I can get you onto another web site that has many more Vaught researchers on it. So we should be able to help you with this,
I will need your first and last name and an email address before sending you an invitation to the site. When I get that I will get it sent out to you as soon as possible.
Don

Important Note: