ROYSDON-L Archives

Archiver > ROYSDON > 2008-01 > 1200344575

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ROYSDON] grandmother
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:02:55 -0000

Author: doodle3721
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.roysdon/34.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello Donald;

I just found your message. Sorry it has taken so long to reply. Leola was my husband Grand mother,Leola daughter Monzell is my husband mother. We are trying to find out about Leola's brother Willie. I would love to see your web page. Thanks for your reply.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Important Note: