ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2010-04 > 1271279136

From: "Kith-n-Kin" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Cemetery fees for wandering
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:05:36 -0700

I've never had that happen, but then, only once did I get a map.

Usually I could look at their map, copy down the directions, and go from
there. Now, this did require that someone go to the card file to get the
location, but how hard is that? Maybe this is a way to compensate them for
their costs?

I think this one would be worth a call to the owners.

Pat
In Tucson

In a message dated 4/13/2010 7:56:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,