ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2010-04 > 1271255974

Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Cemetery fees for wandering
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:39:34 EDT

I have never heard of charging a fee. But next time tell them who you are
looking for and that you are related and get a map for free. That is just
stupid on there part. They were just trying to make a screw with you. Glad
you didn't pay them anything. If you go to an older cemetery that doesn't
have an office don't be surprised of someone comes and ask why you are there
or to check you out. It happens to me all the time and I just tell them why
I am there and they can usually help me find who I am looking for. Thank
you for volunteering for Find a Grave.

Linda Aubrey

In a message dated 4/13/2010 7:56:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,