ROHRBACH-L Archives

Archiver > ROHRBACH > 2010-05 > 1273111069

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ROHRBACH] Berks County, PA Rohrbach
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 01:57:49 -0000

Author: carolynkeene1
Surnames: Rohrbach Conrad Hassler Miller
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.rohrbach/138.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Based on that obit for Mary Rohrbach, I checked for the names of those married daughters at the Berks Co. website. There was a marriage in 1899 of a William M. Hassler to a Ida L. Conrad. It is found in vol. 23, p. 22. That middle initial might be for Leanda. There wasn't any match that I could see for a marriage to Samuel Miller. All of this may just be coincidence, and it's not the same William Hassler.

When I obtained an actual certficate from the county for one of my family members, it showed the names of the parents. It might be worth it to obtain the actual cert. It cost me $1 for an uncertified copy last year. The link below has contact information at the bottom of the page if you need it for county records.

http://www.co.berks.pa.us/rwills/cwp/view.asp?a=2148&Q=482800&rwillsNav=|

Important Note: