Archiver > ROHRBACH > 2006-12 > 1166508013

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ROHRBACH] Catherina ? Possibly Rohrbach b. 10-31-1763 Md or Pa
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 06:00:13 -0000

Surnames: Rohrbach
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Hi Wendy,
My ancestors came to Pennsylvania from Switzerland in the late 1800's which probably means that your GGG grandmother Catherina is probably not related to our particular family line. There is a highly resourceful, very in-depth book by Lewis Bunker Rohrbach that lists hundreds of Rohrbach families and many variations on the spelling of the name that may be able to help you track down the information your looking for. Unfortunately I do not have a copy of that book, but there are probably other's on this message board that do. Good luck in your search.

Leverne Rohrback

This thread: