ROGERS-SURNAME-L Archives

Archiver > ROGERS-SURNAME > 2001-01 > 0980967061

From: "Dan" <>
Subject: [(Rogers/Rodgers)] RE:Dans Rogers > need help !
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:51:01 -0800

Asking for help here

> Dont we have any people in Eugene Oregon ?
Need a look up for George H Rogers 1900 to 1920

Also need help here
Any one in Wiss can look up census for 1860-70 for
Henry or William Henry Rogers

Any one in NY look up 1850-60 census for
Henry or William Henry as a kid ,
he must be listed with parents some place ,
it is told his folks were from N Y

Any one look up a census for Henry,
or William Henry and George H Rogers in
Minn. 1870 ?

> > William Henry Rogers=as a child with parents in NY ??? 1860 ?

below with kids
> > Henry and Elizabeth *Cole* Rogers
> > children
> > Gertrude m Otto Brabham
> > Georga m George Schiels
> > Harriet m ?
> > George m. Alice Bothers (Brownsville,Oregon
> > Can any one shed any light on this William Rogers who is Buried in
> > Springfield/Eugene Laurel Hill cemetery , he was supposed to have came
from
> > NY to Wiss , maybe to Minn and some how on to CA and Oregon/
> > I know you power genealogists might be able to place him with all
his
> > names and kids ? right ?<BG>

This thread: