RODGER-L Archives

Archiver > RODGER > 2008-10 > 1222994840

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [RODGER] Rodger/Taylor monument in Cathcart cemetery
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 00:47:20 -0000

Author: joanscourt
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.rodger/151.2.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Leonie & John
I do have a large data file on the name RODGER found in Fife with additions to other parts of Scotland where there has been movements from the various Fife families. I have not transferred all of it yet to my computer. Still working on it. I set it up when I first started researching my family. I will have a look to see if I have any info on your families.
Cheers Joan

Important Note: