RODERICK-L Archives

Archiver > RODERICK > 2009-10 > 1255537227

From: "" <>
Subject: [RODERICK] RODERICK, RUSSELL Family
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:20:27 -0000

Author: BettyJIN
Surnames: RODERICK, RUSSELL
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.roderick/368/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am hoping someone has documented info on this family connection of my husband's. From undocumented family trees is where I have received this info so far for Thomas RUSSELL and Sally RODERICK.

Thomas RUSSELL
b. abt 1850 Kentucky

Sally RODERICK
b. abt 1852 Illinois

Marriage: 27 Jul 1868 Clay County, Illinois

Children:

John Elbert RUSSELL
b. Sept. 1870 Kansas

George Robert RUSSELL
b. 10 Jun 1873 Kansas
d. 15 May 1950 Clinton, De Witt, Illinois

Elizabeth RUSSELL
b. abt 1879 Illinois

>From George Robert RUSSELL on I have some documention for this side of the family.

George Robert RUSSELL